Employment Matchmaking is a wonderful opportunity for you, as an employer, to engage with communities, represent your core values and show your commitment to diversity and inclusion. Your participation allows you to give something of value back to the community while gaining something even more valuable in return – an employee who is qualified, loyal, and grateful to be a part of a healthy, positive, and progressive workplace culture.
Meet your employment match today!
Why become an employer partner?
Partnering with reachAbility as an inclusive employer allows you to reach out to us at any time for employment support, such as suitable candidates for your employment needs, access to reachAbility services, and any additional support we can provide to ensure a successful hire for you and gainful and sustainable employment for our client.
Click on the video to the left and hear Volcano Construction Safety Manager Jake Siegner explain the benefits of committing to more inclusive hiring in your workplace.
For more information on reachAbility’s Speed Meeting events, click here.
- To provide suitable, ready-to-work clients and guarantee a good fit for both employee and employer
- To provide long-term, customized support to both employer and employee throughout the onboarding process and into successful employment
- To keep you informed of new inclusion training modules available and new accessibility legislation as it pertains to Nova Scotian businesses
- To identify and assist with wage subsidy programs to help you undertake an employment agreement should the opportunity arise
- For more information on how reachAbility can help your workplace train, inspire, and plan for a more inclusive and accessible future, click here.